Pretending to down the night

I know you because one thing, you're handsome.
That's when I became interested… instarting your physical ...
Yes, of nature, I thought you were different .. yap different ..
During that time I was knew, you would never chosen me because one thing. I am short and you are high. You can imagine that him was 180 cm and me only 155 ..
But i made my self, I could take you.. so close-
My friend told me a bit dirty little secret "he's never going out at all", 2nd reason that makes me very optimistic about getting him :-)
Yes, directly to the core of my hard wayI got it, happy, proud, and like flying. Because what? Because he had too many fans, I mean the girl who want taken him .. I tried to stay confident and sure, "one day i should have him" and then it was.
About 7 monthsmy trip trying to get as much attention from him. Difficult? Exactly! it took sacrifice, it took cry, it took courage and it took a long time *sigh
From there I think, not easy I let him go away after I saw my power long wanted to have him .. Not easy to give to other women, I'm pretty sure "I'm very upset" therefore, I always talk about him, saying that I loved him, and always write my blog  like a diary about him. I know this might be overkill, but this is the sense of saying what I experienced.


                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                       I love you :-*