Ya... I'll start with my first saying "i never expect".
Oke, i'm not suppose to be if i was staying on you, almost 2 years..
During my love life, exactly, i have got a conclusion that i'm bored. But, all was turn back to me that every relationship too long, would be declare "saturated". It's fact. And i 've passed.
So i thought, if break up should be must, some day, would i feel in the same feeling? I mean "bored". Therefore i took choices, i will have going on with the existing situation. Although i often, imagining with another man, that was bad, i know. But come on, i couldn't keep my eyes on one guy, and i'm sure all of woman agree with my judgement..
During my love life, exactly, i have got a conclusion that i'm bored. But, all was turn back to me that every relationship too long, would be declare "saturated". It's fact. And i 've passed.
So i thought, if break up should be must, some day, would i feel in the same feeling? I mean "bored". Therefore i took choices, i will have going on with the existing situation. Although i often, imagining with another man, that was bad, i know. But come on, i couldn't keep my eyes on one guy, and i'm sure all of woman agree with my judgement..
I want to saying, if i may to be honest, i have never ever, bored like before. I swear.. i didn't know what is he doing whose undermine my mood, often.. And the end, i'll say "please gave me an edge, i just want to actually own"..
Well any way, i'm write in my heart to say every time to you that "I will always love you".
My pray, you will have be a success man to make your mom proud.
