Every time my mood always changed-but, my feel were on you
Say Good Morning first..
I can't write the whole word that i should to write in this blog, just a little
Loving you-hating you-hurting by you, maybe not one of all of them
My feels always hard to understood
In past, I was wrote this word:
"Long Distance just make a trouble"
Sometimes i think it's right,some times it's false
The different side, but it's hard to understood
See, in the next post--
Say Good Morning first..
I can't write the whole word that i should to write in this blog, just a little
Loving you-hating you-hurting by you, maybe not one of all of them
My feels always hard to understood
In past, I was wrote this word:
"Long Distance just make a trouble"
Sometimes i think it's right,some times it's false
The different side, but it's hard to understood
See, in the next post--