One better than Two

To become one that's difficult, it can not is difficult to equate the equate
What is on my mind, not necessarily you knowing fully
What am I feeling you do not necessarily feel it too
What do I want you feel the change is not necessarily a change in me

Life is difficult to be understood, if in your mind there's only negative thoughts about whatever it is ..
Trying to understand one another, in order to run smoothly

Sometimes I can only disappointed with the decision that you have decided
Do you understand what the real meaning of patience?
I always find out why people are difficult to be patient
But as for those who are too impatient to deal with all the problems they have ..
Is there something that makes them excited to be the most patient person?
If you ask me, I will answer it, all because of you! only because of you!

My intention to return, to make everything as before, like we used to .. 

I know it's hard, heavy .. But if we each fill an existing vacancy, I believe, we can!