I sad when i know if i hurt you................................................................
I sad when i know if you're crying...........................................................
I sad when i know if im not beside you when you're need me...................
I sad when i know if you're not reply 'I LOVE YOU TOO'.....................
I sad when i know if you should go home from met me............................
I sad when i know if you don't tell me how's your doing in a day..............
I sad when i know if you should have really to go away from me..............
I sad when i know if you're crying...........................................................
I sad when i know if im not beside you when you're need me...................
I sad when i know if you're not reply 'I LOVE YOU TOO'.....................
I sad when i know if you should go home from met me............................
I sad when i know if you don't tell me how's your doing in a day..............
I sad when i know if you should have really to go away from me..............