I'm Sorry

It must be to align

I know not one of us is perfect, including Me. I copy that.
But you know, i just want you to be here, by my side, as long as you can, as long as i need, until i am smiling, my heart one you know that.

Some times i want to bawl very laughly, until you know what the f*ck i felt when you was broke my heart so fast, oh God i pray for the best!, if the conclusion for us is broke up, i think i want to be advisement, surely!

Some times i'm sure in that time you are like my daddy
Some times i'm sure in that time you are like my brother
Some times i'm sure in that time you are like my friends, more than friends, the best!
Some times i'm sure IN THIS TIME you are like not want to know me, every thing!

Every thing about what i gonna do, it's because i want you to be more closer to me, more and more...
Please keep charming, hoping better soon

p.s: Love you innosanto