In early March - this is the Day

There will be many words I would use in the initial encounter on my blog this month.
 In this Day, i would like to share anything-s

This is the strory
----------------------
Everything was changed, whatever it is, what I would expect that non-sense. 
All the world upside down into the hollow, 
All who pass will remain a strong memory for me
All about anything too sweet for me will still exist

I'm talking about something that is hard for me. 
Lost! Gone :-(
Losing it means you can never have it again,
Will never be able to touch-hold-look very closely-looked-and felt something that was meant for you..

Thank you, for being mine
For being by my side
You know I love you
And I need you too.. Thank you
[commodore-thank you]


Why should so soon? I can't stand up straight, walk with certainty just because of lost!
It's done :-((

-----------
For me, now! That's something new happened although I had never felt before
Return of my life as before, like me who knows all about You-Yours
Change, all! whatever-it is your speak, your attitude, your attention, makes me wonder
I appreciate anything that your changed, changes that makes me dumbfounded

Moreover, that should be disclosed to ensure that I am proud, always giving a smile then?
Thankyou :-))
I would like to try again as before, as you never feel 
When I give full attention to providing all-you-just to feel great fear when going to miss you 
And I would never want that to happen


P.s : Once again I emphasize! Life is a choice
        Difficult choices to choose from and lived ..
        Smiling, crying that's life