Aaah, no telling what will I write here, tired, tired, bored, feeling a burden, that's me now ..
Before the Eid comes, helpers are always running routine is to return home ..
Before the Eid comes, helpers are always running routine is to return home ..
And so, everyone in the house. work to be maid!Indeed much of what I can and know the slightest thing about cleaning all the house, ironing, sweeping, and even wash .. Honest for one thing, the wash! I am very allergic to, my hand yesterday peeling all, until I could not eat using hands, really pathetic ..
I have a sister who was sitting in junior high, yes it can be said has been growing up.
She's just too spoiled in doing homework .. So inevitably, more of my homework, home tuition always have dependents at home, so tiring ..
But, my mother said, aide to the existing house tomorrow! aaah it feels I'm feeling very relieved, and immediately wanted to lounge-inattentive after returning college .. Let's quickly come tuesday!
Oh yes, the wisdom of this all, I am more able to live for SELF..
Thanks for the lesson to find out about homework:)