Maybe I was fortunate to meet you, such as finding the changes that so many of my attitudes were not many people who love it ..
For now, i could say you is different, and always hoped to be like that ..
Keep giving me about things that are well worth the crowds and my eyes
Although for now we'll very rarely see, my feelings remain the same to you,
always waiting and will be so on, hoping!
For your mother, I always pray for Her, for the best ..
I'm really, really believe God knew that you were so devoted to your mother as a child, continue to protect your mother
I love you, always!
For now, i could say you is different, and always hoped to be like that ..
Keep giving me about things that are well worth the crowds and my eyes
Although for now we'll very rarely see, my feelings remain the same to you,
always waiting and will be so on, hoping!
For your mother, I always pray for Her, for the best ..
I'm really, really believe God knew that you were so devoted to your mother as a child, continue to protect your mother
I love you, always!